I had this problem and took it to Macworx in Joondalup. They fixed it
   with new batteries.

   Phone them and see if they will still

   [1]08) 9301 5333

   Marcus
   Marcus Harris
   Mobile +61417965618

     On 11 Nov 2022, at 2:08 pm, Tim Law via WAMUG
     <wa...@lists.wamug.org.au> wrote:

   I took the same model into AppleCentre Perth when it no longer started
   up.
   After testing, they politely declared it dead. 😵‍💫
   I removed the back to remove the SSD and the batteries aren’t all in
   one block and are glued in. Mine is of no real value to me so contact
   me privately if you’d like to make use of it. Batteries are not
   swollen, and have a little life in them.
   I live in Beverley.
   Tim Law

     On 11 Nov 2022, at 2:32 pm, Peter Crisp via WAMUG