Thanks for welcoming me onto the Zoom WAMUG meeting tonight. Nice to put faces
to names.

I’ve run Apple products since….. oh way back well before the turn of the
century. Probably around 1987 and been a WAMUG participant for a long time, but
never attended a WAMUG zoom meeting before.

- Did I learn some things tonight. Yes.
- Was it a worthwhile hour of my life? Yes.
- Will I dial in again?  Yes.
- Was it all far too technical? Far from it. Friendly helpful and interesting
hearing how other people have the same simple challenges as I do.

Cheers to the hosts and the participants.

Tim Law
Archives - <https://www.mail-archive.com/wamug@wamug.org.au/>