   MEETING AND LOGIN DETAILS

   Date: Tuesday 3RD October

   Time: 07:30 PM (Usually lasts an hour)

   Zoom Meeting Link: [1]https://bit.ly/3rAsIhQ

   Meeting ID: 875 1825 8878

   Passcode:  917609

   If you have problems with the link or prefer to go 'Old School,' follow
   these instructions.

     * Type [2]zoom.us into your browser's address bar.

     * At the login screen, click the Join button. (located on the black
   coloured bar, third from the right)

     * At the Join Meeting screen, type in the meeting ID included in this
   email

     * Finally, click Allow on the dialog box shown in your browser. If
   you don't see a dialogue, click the Launch Meeting button.

     We will be there waiting and looking forward to seeing you.

   Cheers,

   Maureen