Hi Tony

It’s actually not a virus or Malware. So scans won’t pick it up.
It’s a weird notification and you can remove it as follows.

Open Safari.
Go to preferences. / Settings
Go to Websites
On the left hand side Go right to the bottom to Notifications. Click on this.
On the right hand side you’ll see a list of things. At the very top of this
will be one that just has a small icon but no text beside it. Click on it once.
Then click remove down the bottom.

It will then remove it and you shouldn’t get the notifications anymore
(You may need to Quit and re-open Safari again. )

But that should remove it and resolve it.
Kind regards
Daniel

 Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro 

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

p : 0414 795 960
e : dan...@macwizardry.com.au
w : http://www.macwizardry.com.au

*** For Everything Apple ***

Please note : All email, phone and SMS support, troubleshooting or consulting
will now be charged. An invoice will be sent through on completion of support
work