Hi Wendy, perhaps iinet domain emailers have had some differing
   treatment to westent.com.au domain emailers and it's in a transition
   phase where we ill all potentially migrate to.  I've not had the
   problem you indicated yet but I suggest talking to iinet support and
   they may push you on to speak with TMC support people. I think explain
   the problem you're having and ask them what the solution is.

   Kind Regards

   Pete