Thank you everyone.

   I have opted in to The Messaging Company (I think following Daniel K’s
   instructions).

   I have changed my “send new mail address" in Apple Mail to
   [1]bli...@mac.com

   I will also keep my iinet address and review this when TMC decide to
   start charging.

   I guess I have a year to change email address for various
   accounts/logins from my iinet one to my mac.com one.

   Cheers

   Blitto
   Rod Blitvich  - Amy & Sam’s Dad

   On 2 Nov 2023, at 6:05 pm, Marcus Harris via WAMUG