Does your child struggle in school? Discover Sylvan Learning
Centers and get $100 off enrollment, $25 off a Skill
Assessment, or a FREE video.
http://click.topica.com/aaaavnb1dhdKb1tdRUa/SylvanLearning
Canada is requiring registration of all privately owned guns. An organization
of freedom-loving Canadians is going to stop this madness. 20,000 Canadians
are going to present themselves to the RCMP and announce their noncompliance
with the registration law. "Arrest me and put me on trial" will be repeated
20,000 times.

Power to the people!

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application