--- Support Our Sponsor ------------------------------------
Don’t miss the latest news in Consumer Electronics.
It’s all at the 2001 International CES!
Registration is easy! Sign up now!
http://click.topica.com/aaaa7Mb1dhdKb1tdRUa/ConsumerElectronic

In a message dated 1/4/2001 3:44:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Anyone have anything else they might want to discuss? >>

Federal Land Grabs!

The amount of land being taken every day under the guise of "monuments",
"preserves" and the like is astronomical! Clinton's pen doesn't even get a
chance to cool down before he's signing another piece of legislation to take
acreage out of the hands of all the people and put it into the hands of the
very few who are rich enough to be able to enjoy it. They're not "protecting
the environment for future generations" they're stealing the environment from
us!

You asked if OPEC will cut back on production Again and raise Oil Prices? You
can bet your bottom dollar they will. Clinton cut's us off from our Alaskan
fields and OPEC has us by the throat. When Clinton raised his hand and took
an oath to serve the people of this country, we all thought he meant he'd do
the best job he could to protect our interests ... little did we realize
that, like the aliens in the old Twilight Zone episode, he planned to place
this country on a silver platter and hand us over to our enemies!

Lawana
who, like JohnT, lurks in the background!  :)

What's the News?
Stay updated on U.S. and international news as it happens!
http://click.topica.com/aaaa4Qb1dhdKb1tdRUc/breakingnews