/=-=-=-=-Click Here & Support Our Sponsor-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
John Grisham, Best selling author of The Brethren & The Firm
brings you a brand new book: A Painted House. You can get
it FREE from The Mystery Guild. Click for details:
http://click.topica.com/aaabgbb1dhdKb1tdRUa/DoubleDay
\=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=/

EXOPOLITICS: THE "NON-TERRESTRIAL POLITICS" WEBSITE
IS ONLINE

VANCOUVER, BC - EXOPOLITICS: THE "NON-TERRESTRIAL
POLITICS" WEBSITE is now online as an Internet source for
news, research and articles on Exopolitics: Extraterrestrial
Politics.

WEBSITE NAME - EXOPOLITICS - THE "NON-TERRESTRIAL
POLITICS" WEBSITE
EXOPOLITICS: http://www.exopolitics.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Alternate Mirror Website:
http://www.extraterrestrial.ca

"We are witnessing the end of terrestrial, Earth-based politics,"
said "Non-terrestrial Politics" Website founder Alfred Lambremont
Webre.  "Exopolitics.com is an Internet source for fresh views on
non-terrestrial, Universe politics."

VANCOUVER, BC - "EXOPOLITICS: A Decade of Contact", a new
 book by Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd, a former director of
the 1977 White House Extraterrestrial Study, claims that we live in
 a populated, organized Universe. Exopolitics, an emerging
discipline, is the study of law, politics and government in the
Universe.  "A non-terrestrial, Universe government monitors Earth,"
 Webre states, "and may be preparing an eventual end to Earth's
quarantine in Outer Space."

Webre, a former futurist at Stanford Research Institute, led an
abortive 1977 study of extraterrestrial communication approved by
the Jimmy Carter White House.  The White House study was
abruptly terminated in September, 1977 by intervention of the
Pentagon.

Features on THE NON-TERRESTRIAL WEBSITE include:

Current Exopolitics (Non-terrestrial Politics) News, updated  daily

Exopolitics articles - Non-terrestrials & Politics

Exopolitics articles - Non-terrestrials & the Environment

Updates on the DISCLOSURE Project, sponsored by CSETI

Updates on Open Disclosure Hearings - In the US Congress
(X- PPAC); Canadian Parliament

Updates on Open International Hearings on Disclosure

Books on Exopolitics - Extraterrestrial Politics

Newsitems and articles on Exopolitics: Extraterrestrial politics
may be submitted for publication at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Being aware of exopolitics is important.  Non-terrestrial,
exopolitics affects every one of us, and every community on Earth,"
says Webre.

"As with other historical transformations of human society, politics
may be a key mechanism for navigating  Earth’s integration into
Universe society. Politics is a process by  which the interests of
individuals, groups, and institutions will mediate, compromise, and
create a collective future. Politics,  however, does not end at
Earth’s edge. Politics is a process that is  universal. Earth’s
integration into Universe society is occurring as  part of a definable
political process within Universe government.  That process is part
of the discipline we can term exopolitics."

PLEASE COPY AND DISTRIBUTE FAR & WIDE.

Thank you.

/=-=-=-=-Click Here & Support Our Sponsor-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
Buy Shoes Online at Zappos.com:
1. Fast, Reliable Site 2. Devoted Customer Service 3. Great
Shoe Selection 4. Price, Fit, and Satisfaction Guaranteed.
http://click.topica.com/aaabe7b1dhdKb1tdRUc/Zappos