> In a message dated 12/11/01 11:46:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << What is to the left of the american partys up to communists is, in fact,
> the biggest part of the political scale. >>
> =========================
> Which just goes to show that you can fool most of the people most of the time
>
> LG
_________________________________

Yes, I feel sorry that the americans have so little of the politics that the rest of
the world has. They tend to look at the world (when they bother to) from a very narrow
window. That might be one reason why they can't understand and are so surprised that
some people don't like (at least) their political behavior to the rest of the world.

Claes
§( :8-)

The real heroes of the New York tragedy
are without a doubt the FIREFIGHTERS.
Forever Defending...Never Yielding Baseball Hats
http://click.topica.com/caaaeExb1dhdKb1tdRUf/FDNYhats