Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 12:06 AM
Subject: Re: SV: SV: SV: SV: SV: SV: SV: SV: SV: {W&P} Bush & Treaties....

11:46:12 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Of all the countries in the western world where the arguing for a total close down of these systems without thinking of the consequenses for the majority of people needing those systems, the loudest demands seems to come from the USA. Shame on you!

Claes
§( :8-)

Oh horse pucky!! I like what the Gov. of Arkansas did though. He's putting it to a vote. Those people like you who want to help the bums, can vote themselves higher taxes. Then they leave the rest of us alone. I hope it catches on. janice
___________________________________

Are everybody a bum? All the got layd off at Boing, for example? Some of them may be need help for some time. Of course, if nothing is done to help them over this harch happening they soon will be bums and, if get your way, will vanish. State save money, but loose people.

Then the next group gets laid off, and then the next. Then, in the end, there is only little janice left to pay for the whole goverment, except for all those bums that in large numbers succeded crossing the border from the south. Glorious future you have.

Claes
§( :8-)

ATTENTION Email Publishers! More professional email
publishing is just a click away. Email targeting and
scheduling. Real-time reporting. Subscriber demographics.
HTML and AOL delivers. And more! Click now to try it FREE
for 60 days!
http://click.topica.com/caaaePXb1dhdKb1tdRUg/TopicaEmailPublisher