Compare Long Distance Plans HERE!  Click today to find the
lowest Long Distance rate in your area – as low as 4.5
cents/minute!
http://click.topica.com/caaad4rb1dhdKb1tdRUb/LowerMyBills
In a message dated 12/12/01 4:53:09 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

That's where you are mistaken, janice. All sides are the real world, not only your own back yard. I think you better raise your head and set your eyes to a bit further away from your back yard. It's a big and beautiful (ok, somtimes ugly, too) world out there. You might even learn something about your own back yard when you get other refernces. Maybe you find that there are other ways to do things than you in your wildest nightmares about the left could dream of.

Claes
§( :8-)

I am living my wildest nightmares about the left here in CA.. janice
___________________________________

As CA is not in Russia or any of the other eastern countries I doubt that very much. To be a little left of the right is not left. Sorry.

Claes
§( :8-)

* More effective email marketing is a click away! * Get
professional email tools to create professional campaigns.
Target mailings, deliver in HTML, and track your success.
Try Topica Email Publisher. Now FREE for 60 days!
http://click.topica.com/caaaePZb1dhdKb2tb8og/TopicaEmailPublisher
Always private and always secure, click here to get
yours FOR FREE at ConsumerInfo.Com!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDkb1dhdKb1tdRUg/ConsumerInfo