For a LIMITED TIME, you will receive a no obligation credit
restoration analysis by phone from a reputable credit
professional. DISCOVER options for removing negative marks
from your credit report and improving your credit rating.
To take advantage of this FREE offer, click here now:
http://click.topica.com/caaaeR9b1dhdKb1tdRUa/eCreditRepair

In a message dated 12/16/01 7:12:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,