Debt Worries? Get Relief Now! Free Online Consultation
Get Out of Debt Quickly – No Credit Check!
No More Harassment! Eliminate Interest & Late Charges!
http://click.topica.com/caaae7Ib1dhdKb1tdRUa/FirstMutualFinancial

> Someone wrote me off list and suggested that the current crisis has
> brought the world closer to the brink of nuclear war than at any other
> time in history... what do you think?

I think that the Cubacrises were a lot more serious if you take in account the number
of nuclear warheads possible to use. The present crise between India and Pakistan
"only" deploys a smaller number, but, never the less, is it a serious situation.

> If it does happen... who do you think will throw the first warhead? who
> do you think will join in the retaliation? or will there be retaliation?
>  how far might it spread?

To guess about the future? Two partys are involved. No third party has any reason to
particpate except for trying to make the two partys stop their follys. I don't think
it will spread. Not as the result of the first explosion is known. I think diplomacy
is already active in trying to keep the two partys in talking to each other instead of
shooting with anything from pop guns to nuclear weapons. Will they succed?

Claes
§( :8-)

Adobe(R) Photoshop(R) Elements.
Easily create professional-quality images
with this affordable digital imaging software!
Click here to download your free tryout now.
http://click.topica.com/caaae5Wb1dhdKb1tdRUf/AdobePhotoshop