----- Original Message -----
From: al winslow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 11:03 PM
Subject: RE: {W&P} I will come back

> Claes Persson wrote:
> > Hi Al
> >
> > It will take some time to digest the theory. I'l come back tomorrow.
> >
> > Claes
> > §( :8-)
> >

> -----------------
>
> If you actually digest it you will have done more than I have done. I
> merely wanted to show something that was serious and that questions the
> Big Bang.
>

> I have several other websites I could copy to this list, some of them by
> supporters of the Big Bang theory who say that it is only a theory, not
> a proven, irrefutable truth.
>
> An honest scientist doesn't marry himself to a theory. There have been
> theories before that were in vogue for a while and were replaced.
>
> I'm not qualified to refute the Big Bang. I'm not trying to do that. It
> could be exactly right for all I know. I can tell you that while it
> seems to be the majority view of cosmologists at the moment there are
> other equally credentialled, serious scientists who find it to have some
> weaknesses and there are other theories.
>
> AW

--I am neither able to say if this or the other theory is really valid enogh to be the
"truth". I am just useing logic, the logic that I possess. But this new one that
includes a static universe is not, in ny mind, possible as nothing can be static in
open space. Gravity takes over and retracts everything to one spot and then there is a
new Big Bang, I think.

Maybe the Big Bang ignited before all had arrived in this spot. That could explain why
there seems to be items in the universe older than this new universe. We just have to
wait and see what shows when the Hubble telescope reaches back to the Big Bang (or
whatever). Only 5% more to go.

Claes
§( :8-)