----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 9:29 PM
Subject: Re: SV: {W&P} SV: SV: Skull Fossil Challenges Out-of-Africa Theory

In a message dated 7/12/2002 4:29:18 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

As I wrote before. It's more than just a guess, it's an educated guess with a lot of circumstantial evidence as well besides the bones from witch quite a lot of knowledge can be extracted. Quite a lot more than any of the so called religions have to show besides a few doubtful historical facts.

=====
Passing Observation: Did you know that you appear to be as fanatically devoted to the THEORY of Evolution and as completely intolerant of any other theory as the most devoutly religious person on this planet?

Maybe it's because it's the only THEORY that make sence to me. What other THEORY would you say make sence?

I don't think you realize how you sound to others and I certainly hope you're not that narrow-minded that you can't entertain other theories and ideas.....

Lawana
(who is using her daughter's laptop because her beastie is on the blink -- which is why I'm so slow in answering/commenting on stuff.)

I'm not narrowminded at all (I think). What's narrowminded is when it's preferred a THEORY, that has no evidence at all, from a litterary book written thousends of years ago. And that's just one of them. Of course people can beleive what ever they want, but I will not agree.

I wondered where you went, Lawana. Do as I do. Kick the computer on the leg. That will teach it.

Claes
§( :8-)