Al Winslow wrote:

> Claes Persson wrote:

===

The Postal Service has done an "about-face" - and is reconsidering the
whole thing.  Appropriations & Markup time on Capitol Hill will sway the
Postman to deliver over the hapless, american citizen... the Stasi is
around the bend.  It's coming... sooner, rather than later - more,
rather than less.

Rod

.