> Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Datum: 2002/08/02 Fri AM 03:02:01 CEST
> Till: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Ämne: Re: SV: {W&P} Here's the text of the Skelton piece...
>
> In a message dated 7/30/2002 5:08:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> > (RC) My country - right or wrong.  Yeah, okay.  The love it or leave it
> > mantra is a load of hooey. >>
> > =====
> > (LG) For all her faults, I'd put this country up against any other country
> > that has ever existed and there's no doubt in my mind the USA would win,
> > hands down. We may not be perfect, but we're the best this world has ever
> > seen.
> > ----------------------------
> > (AW) Our main fault as a nation is that we are too fair, to humane, to
> > willing to meet others halfway.
> >
> > (CP) ----> Like in the Kyoto agreement?
>
> ==============================
> America would sign that treaty if the same rules were applied to all the
> countries. But the way it's written, we end up getting our economy ruined
> while other nations get a free pass to pollute as much as they want to.....
>
> Lawana

How could any country that's nearly use no petrol save, in absolute numbers the same
amount as the country that's polluting 25% of an 6% of the earth inhabitants? The
dirtiest have the most cleaning to do. If you have been building your economy on
polluting it's your problem, right?

Claes
§( :8-)

WebMail från Tele2 http://www.tele2.se