Hello all!

I was having some problems saving midway through mission 5 or so.  Saves
would crash.  A quick bit of jiggery-pokery in gdb pointed me to
track.c in lib/sound.

I'm not sure why it's trying to get the resID of a null track entry.  It
seemed to bomb on iTrack 347, I beleive.  I'm suspecting that it's
probably the first unallocated sound entry, which would indicate to me
that there's a "running of the end of the list" bug lurking elsewhere.
However, the patch on gna I provided fixes the saves.

BTW, does anyone know if the music.wpl and the neos tracks will make a
re-appearance?  They were quite good.

Scott

--
(o_  Scott L. Balneaves | "You are the Universe's only chance to appreciate
//\  Systems Department |  its own beauty."