----- Original Message ----- From: "Ari Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Development list" <warzone-dev@gna.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [Warzone-dev] Mac crash in r391

On 9/24/06, Roman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A reference to frend4.png is added by me, we need some room for new
textures.
As to how to solve your problem, can you check if you have "frend4.png" in
"data/images" directory?
Does "frend4.png is not preloaded" (r387 should have actually fixed it)
error occurs when you load the skirmish options screen?

The error occurs while loading the main menu.  It only happens once
during the course of playing the game.

I do have the file data/images/frend4.png.

Do you have

file IMGPAGE "frend4.png"

line in frontend.wrf? If it's there then it should actually be loading fine. Maybe this png refuses to load because it has a wrong format for a mac? If frontend.wrf is ok, maybe you should come on IRC, that will speed things up.