Troman schreef:
>> The "result" didn't look static. Which means that it becomes a global
>> symbol,
>> which then clashes with the other global "result" symbols in the other
>> files...
> Beats me...
Well, I understand it, in fact I even thought it might have something to
do with the `static' keyword but figured that wasn't it (doh! I thought
the static keyword achieve the opposite, i.e. causing the linker
errors). Shouldn't have dismissed that thought, should have tried it
instead. So Dennis maybe I should have you as a teacher, lol.
>> Just mark that result static and the linker errors will go away.
>>
>> --Dennis
>>
>> PS:  You may hit me if I'm wrong. ;)
> No magic involved.
>
> Sure, we'll remember that, but this time you escaped the punishment ;P
I doubt he meant that for all subjects he could be wrong about, but sure
you can interpret it that way.
Anyhow it seems to have fixed all linker errors.

So good job to the both of you, cheers.

--
Giel