Dennis Schridde schreef:
> Am Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2006 02:49 schrieb Christian Ohm:

>>> Ouch, looks like a copy&paste problem. :(
>>> But still I wonder: Is the powerbar drawn 3 times or why didn't it
>>> suddenly show up threefold?
>>>
>> If it used width instead of height I guess it just repeated downwards.
>>
> ?
> IMO if it wouldn't draw the bar 3 times, it wouldn't have shown up 3 times...
> Or am I wrong?

No, it didn't actually draw the bar three times, it most likely just
gave a height that was (at least) three times larger. This (I think)
would cause the bar to be drawn repeatedly using the same graphics until
it either runs off the screen or reaches the requested height. (Meaning
it would probably use a tiling method to fill the specified space up.)

--
Giel