Dennis Schridde schreef:
> Am Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2007 schrieb Dennis Schridde:
>
>> Am Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2007 schrieb Kamaze:
>>
>>> Can Someone check this out?
>>>
>>> - Kamaze
>>>
>>> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>>> Betreff: Pardus binary package
>>> Datum: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 00:31:06 +0200
>>> Von: Koray Löker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>> An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> We are presenting Warzone as pre-built binary package in Pardus distro
>>> where our users are really interested in it...
>>>
>>> I thought you may want to put the download link...
>>>
>> Before we do that, we should first check if the binary they provide is an
>> unmodified Warzone binary... I don't want to link to a virus. ;)
>>
>>> There is also a
>>> review of the game in Turkish in one of the volunteer projects...
>>>
>> I don't know if it's just me, but there is no review showing up... Just a
>> merely blank page...
>>
> Weirdly the SuperTux page renders fine...

Well, it's probably just you, since it renders perfectly here. But
unless you understand Turkish it won't help you anyway (I know I don't
understand that, and then I'm the language freak/addict). I can make out
some basic nouns and adjectives here and there and guess some with
reasonable accuracy (because I know the context and subject), but can't
frame it together into something I understand.

--
Giel