Kamaze schreef:
> Could someone overfly this?
>
> Kamaze schrieb:
>
>> 02 Şub 2007 Cum 12:55 tarihinde, Kamaze şunları yazmıştı:

>> When you reach the website you can change the language to English
>> actually...
>> http://www.pardus.org.tr/eng/ is the main address..
>>
>> You can checkout the binary list from
>> http://paketler.pardus.org.tr/pardus-2007 where you can find the warzone
>> binary... (They are going to be signed very soon...)
>>
>> http://paketler.pardus.org.tr/devel/source-warzone2100.html
>> Here you can find the source package files and history...
>>
>> And you can read about Pardus in various Linux sources as:
>>
>> http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/01/19/1449245
>> http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20070115#review
>> http://polishlinux.org/linux/pardus-a-penguin-from-turkey/
>> http://www.gnebu.es/
>>
>> With best regards,
>> -- Koray Löker <-/ Özgürlük için... http://www.pardus.org.tr /->

One thing, I think they should leave their users into control in regards
of WZ's configuration:
http://svn.pardus.org.tr/pardus/devel/applications/games/warzone2100/files/warzone2100.desktop
Using a global config file could accomplish the same probably (which we
then will still have to implement I'd guess).

As for the rest of their source package, it seems to be based entirely
on this build script:
http://svn.pardus.org.tr/pardus/devel/applications/games/warzone2100/actions.py
(just a guess btw) (which seems to just hook into our automake system)

Then lastly we've got their binary package:
http://paketler.pardus.org.tr/pardus-2007/warzone2100-2.0.5-4-5.pisi
It seems to be a regular zip archive containing three files: files.xml,
metadata.xml and install.tar.lzma

The latter however I haven't been able to decompress with any readily
available tool on my laptop (winrar, 7-zip).
Anyhow, I think we should _not_ provide any GPG signatures for these
final packages (maybe the containing executable if we can verify its
compilation somehow).

So, anything specific he wants us to do with this info (besides linking
Pardus)?

--
Giel