On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:38:15 -0500 Dennis Schridde
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Am Dienstag, 30. Januar 2007 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>> I did  a clean install of everything, and when I went back to
>> redownload warzone, it seems that the devpkg files are only
>there
>> for mingw?  Before, there were ones for VC 2005.  VC2005 can't
>use
>> ..a files, it is wrong format.
>>
>> Where did those get moved to on the GNA site?
>Fixed...

Almost fixed.  You need to chmod it. :)
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /warzone/development/warzone-
devpkg-msvc-20060131.7z on this server.

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account
required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485