On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:41:26 -0500 Dennis Schridde
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Am Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2007 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:38:15 -0500 Dennis Schridde
>>
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> >
>> >there

>can't
>> >
>> >use

>> >Fixed...
>>
>> Almost fixed.  You need to chmod it. :)
>> Forbidden
>> You don't have permission to access /warzone/development/warzone-
>
>> devpkg-msvc-20060131.7z on this server.
>Now really fixed. I adjusted my sync command so this shouldn't
>happen anymore
>in the future...

Thanks, it appreciated!

I was wondering does GNA offer any statistics on how many page
hits, downloads, and other statistics?
I am wondering if we close to 10K/50K/100K downloads?  More ? Less?

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account
required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485