On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:02:39 -0500 Dennis Schridde
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Am Dienstag, 6. Februar 2007 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>> Who made the changes in this part/file ?
>As it looks it is unmodified since more than 200 commits...
>Nothing that
>crashes just since a while. Maybe the problem is at another place,
>when
>initializing whatever variable is causing problems.
>(I had a bit of problems understanding your email after the "crash
>here"
>bit... "psWstats = undefined"? Undefined Symbol? Or what do you
>mean? And
>what does the rest of the mail want to tell me?
>
>--Dennis

It crashes at the function proj_Direct(psWStats).
It crashes since psWStats is undefined (value is 0x0 for this
variable).
As I talk in the  other mail, I don't know if it is this specific
file, but I do know it crashed here.  I check other version from
berlios, and it is fine there.

I couldn't check the svn log since I got a strange svn (or maybe
tsvn) error.

You can test this yourself, run game with select CAM_2A level.
(--game CAM_2A)  You can also do this to other levels so you no
need to play from begining, or have save games.  I was testing
different levels this way.

--
Click to become your own boss, make millions by owning a franchise
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1Qv79PDTDFf90dtURCLAOfJT0y/