On 2/12/07, Dennis Schridde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Am Dienstag, 13. Februar 2007 schrieb Ari Johnson:
> On 2/12/07, Dennis Schridde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > In the roadmap (http://wz2100.net/wiki/roadmap:2.0.6) only one bug is
> > left, which I want to fix for 2.0.6 (empty config file on Windows).
> > Does anyone else have some bugs he wants to be fixed in 2.0.6 or bugfixes
> > he thinks need to be ported from trunk?
> > Otherwise I would release 2.0.6 as soon as I fixed the above mentioned
> > problem.
> >
> > --Dennis
> >
> > Possible show-stoppers for 2.0.6:
> > https://gna.org/bugs/index.php?8202
> > https://gna.org/bugs/index.php?8144
> > https://gna.org/bugs/index.php?8090
> > https://gna.org/bugs/index.php?7317
>
> I'd like to see what bug #8454 turns out to be, if possible, but it's
> not a real showstopper to my knowledge since 2.0.x seems playable and
> savable/loadable on the Mac to date.
Ok, I wont finish the fix for the configfile before the end of the week
anyway. If you want to fix it for 2.0.6, just tell me and give an estimate
how long it will take. A week or two is totally ok, imo.

It all depends if the bug reporter will send me a savegame that causes
the crash or not.  I have no way of reproducing the crash until I get
a savegame from him.  In other words, don't hold the release of 2.0.6
back because of this bug. :)