I knew I was asking for trouble in trying to compile warzone in windows.

I use the MingW approach and am getting this error:
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `C:/Documents and Settings/cvh/My Documents/w
arzone/src'
mingw32-make -f Makefile.raw -C data
VERSION set to TRUNK
PLATFORM set to windows
MODE set to debug
DEVDIR set to C:/Documents\ and\ Settings/cvh/My\ Documents/warzone/devpkg
BISON is set to bison
FLEX is set to flex
MAKENSIS is set to makensis
mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory `C:/Documents and Settings/cvh/My Documents/
warzone/data'
zip -ru0 warzone.wz anims audio components effects features gamedesc.lev images
messages misc multiplay novideo.rpl palette.bin script sequenceaudio stats struc
ts texpages wrf -x *svn*
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, zip -ru0 warzone.wz anims audio components ef
fects features gamedesc.lev images messages misc multiplay novideo.rpl palette.b
in script sequenceaudio stats structs texpages wrf -x *svn*, ...) failed.
make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.
mingw32-make[1]: *** [warzone.wz] Error 2
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `C:/Documents and Settings/cvh/My Documents/w
arzone/data'
mingw32-make: *** [data] Error 2

C:\Documents and Settings\cvh\My Documents\warzone>

Anyone able to decifer?

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
Christian Vest Hansen.