On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 19:04:01 -0400 Dennis Schridde
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Am Freitag, 16. März 2007 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>> I download ubuntu edgy 6.10 to see warzone on its.
>> I do compile as COMPILE file say.
>> Then do make install.
>>
>> When game run, I get,
>> error:      Registry file config is empty!
>> Saved dump file to '/tmp/warzone2100.gdmp'
>> Segmentation fault (core dumped)
>1st: Send the dumpfile it speaks about.

To who?

>2nd: Send the core file if possible (ziped since it may be large)

will send if give me place to send

>3rd: This bug is supposed to show up only on Windows...

I never have this bug on window, I now do in linux.

>4th: Check whether the config file is really emtpy
I look in ./warzone2100 and config file.  It is empty.

>5th: Check whether it gets recreated successfully after deleting
>it

It still empty.

>--Dennis

Also in README, it say "Once the game is installed (see INSTALL in
this directory)"
There is no INSTALL file ?

--
Click to get 150,000 in student loans and find the lowest rates
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1QJjVRGE2p2pHGc0MLg11lQ0NY/