Am Samstag, 19. Mai 2007 schrieb The Watermelon:
> this patch is by no means working properly,but with these 2 things fixed it
> should be usable:
>
> 1.Change terrain vertices back to int/change float multiplication/division
> to shift or use new terrain renderer
> 2.Fixed some minor texture coords problems.

Questions:
Why did you turn sx,sy,sz into vertexPos in this patch? That should get into a
seperate patch.
Why did you use Vector3d at some times?
Why did you add this iV_DIVFLOATDIV macro? And what do the magic values mean?
iV_TRANSLATE?

And actually I expected this patch to be split into smaller parts. Read
floats, store floats, render floats or something like that...

--Dennis