             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: svn
        Operating System: GNU/Linux

Details:

The .tab.h file contains the entire parser. This is getting included into the
lexer, and causing a link failure for duplicate symbols. This is why:

Makefile.am
      1 %.tab.h %.tab.c: %.y
      2     $(YACC) $(YFLAGS) $(AM_YFLAGS) -o$@ $<

This expands to:
bison -y  -d -oaudp_parser.tab.h audp_parser.y

which is not what is desired. We want -oaudi_parser.tab.c and let the .h file
be an auxiliary.

Perhaps what you mean is
$(YACC) $(YFLAGS) $(AM_YFLAGS) -o$*.tab.c $<

Can't work out how this ever built - I went back through the history and they
all fail now. But there's the fix anyway.

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?9204>