On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 20:07:43 -0400 Jose Ivey  wrote:
>> wrote:
>> >Yes. Bison 1.875 and flex 2.5.4a
>>
> This very strange then.  I wonder why I am have different output
> files?

Thanks to Jose for help.
Turn out that my 1.875 version of bison was not produce correct
output files.
I download again, and this time my files match Jose's files.
I now no get those same asserts.
Please close that bug tracker reports.

I wonder if it might be good idea to produce known working copy of
the output files, place them in svn, or someplace else, and use
them for reference.  Then people can check their bison/flex produce
right output.

--
Click for special offer on replacement windows - energy efficient
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1SRWrlx7oMQw8MXv8wD5TFrqlJ/