Hi guys.

I don't know if this was fixed or will be fixed until release, but
enabling players to save and load campaign games would be a requirement
for release in my eyes. ( https://gna.org/bugs/?9262 )
I can't check this right now, because WZ doesn't compile on my computer
anymore ( https://gna.org/bugs/index.php?9275 ) - this would be good to
fix, too.

Apart from that, skirmishes run (relatively) stable for me on my x86_64
gentoo.

Regards,
tomboy64