There is a dangling pointer problem after a game object is destroyed/deleted
in objmem.c,I think per has a reference count patch for that,but it's a bit
complex,maybe the problem can be solved by simply delaying the destruction
of the object by 1 game frame,so every object who has reference to it will
'see' its 'died' mark and remove the reference to it.(never looked at
objmem.c extensively though,not sure if there is any mechanics to do this
already)

not sure how to do this though,maybe need a new struct in memory to store
scheduled destruction time/pointer to object-to-destroy.

so far I can find 3 bugs seem to be related to this problem:
1.projectile->psDest in gfxVisible/display_projectile3d assert
2.psActionTarget assert
3.projectile->psDest crash with psDest being uninitialized/freed