Hi,

> I am a developer for Hewlett Packard and decided to get the source
> for your project, attempt to find the issue and contribute the fix.

Excellent! There has been a lot of work on save games recently and I
believe several patches committed to address various issues with them
in the trunk revision. So it is possible that it may already be
fixed. But don't worry, if there is one thing we are not short on it
is bugs!
> While attempting to get the queso library, my ./configure gets:
>
> checking for OpenGL library... -lGL
>
> checking for OpenGL Utility library... no
>
> configure: error: GLU library not found
 From the looks of things you are lacking GLU, which I believe is
part of libglu1-mesa-dev ( http://packages.ubuntu.com/cgi-bin/
search_contents.pl?searchmode=filelist&word=libglu1-mesa-
dev&version=gutsy&arch=amd64 ). In addition you will also need the
dev packages for freetype and fontconfig (and from what I understand
libxml-2 development packages).

There is currently some work under-way to get QuesoGLC into the
Debian unstable/testing tree, so it is possible that it may one day
be in Ubuntu.

Hope that helps. Regards, Freddie.