Summary of opinions about replacing the scripting language:
Ari: Worthwile, python too heavy weight
Dennis: We should ask Troman
Troman: Likes the current scripting engine (+ its syntax), does not want
to sacrifice functionality
Freddy: We should have an automatic converter, would like a branch
Kevin: Would like to keep the old scripting language along with the new one.

I think we should switch to Lua as a scripting language. The switch
should be 100% so that the old wzscript can retire and we don't need to
maintain it anymore. I disagree with Kevin on this point. We need an
automatic converter that can convert all existing scripts. I'll create a
branch this weekend, and we'll see how it turns out.

- Gerard