On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Per Inge Mathisen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 5:21 PM, Ari Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> It was the removed level_parser.y that caused this.  Easy fix.  2.1
>> builds again and appears to run just fine.  Also, if you copy
>> macosx/Warzone.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj over into 2.1_beta3, that one
>> should build as well.  I am checking out the 2.1_beta3 tag now to
>> verify this, and with permission will commit this change and build a
>> Mac binary.
>
> That is great news! Feel free to commit the change to the tag.

I built a .dmg.  http://hermes.theari.com/~ari/warzone-2.1_beta3.dmg
will host it until I hear that someone has put it on our download site
- let me know when that happens.

I also see that Freddie did do some updates to trunk, so it builds.  I
don't see that it builds Bison, though, which tells me that he used a
different method than I had planned.  If someone can please keep me
informed of MacOS changes, I would appreciate it.  My time is very
limited and it works best if I don't have to spend a lot of time
catching up with changes that were done without my knowledge or
involvement and instead can just jump in on doing what I had planned
to fix or change.