On Thursday, 24 July 2008 at 14:27, Dennis Schridde wrote:
> I assumed just the 2.1 part would be fixed, but 2.1.x bugfix releases would
> still go into future releases of Lenny and onto the update-servers?

I think there are only security updates, and a few point releases for
the whole distro. IIRC the last stable was released ~18 months ago, with
2 updates after 6 months each (and I don't know what goes into those -
might only be the collected security updates). So basically, what goes
into stable stays there for months (unless we include enough security
holes to fix for every release :).