Am Samstag, 26. Juli 2008 07:37:18 schrieb Paul Wise:
> On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 3:07 AM, Moritz Muehlenhoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Are there any bugs, which make warzone2100 unplayable? Otherwise we
> > shouldn't exclude it from Lenny just be because it's not the final
> > version yet.
>
> Hey warzone devs, any thoughts on ^^^
If we have no chance of getting users any bugfix versions (via apt-get-update,
distribution revisions or whatever), I am strongly against including that
version.
We still have several known bugs in it, and even more might show up later. I
do not like the idea of giving Debian users the impression of a buggy game
for the next few years.

> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-games-devel/2008-July/008734.h
>tml
>
> Moritz is a member of both the Debian security team and the games team.

--Devurandom