Am Montag, 18. August 2008 05:28:09 schrieb Bugs Buggy:
> Author: buginator
> Date: Mon Aug 18 05:28:03 2008
> New Revision: 5838

> Log:
> Fixes bug #12116
> Cyborg transports now can load/unload correctly.
Now it's me comming to you with style complaints. ;)

It is mostly good, but sometimes (almost exclusively in debug() calls) you
have no spaces between parameters, which makes it linewrap oddly.
(i.e. 'debug(LOG_ERROR,"Couldn't find droid %d to disembark from player %d's
transporter?",droidID,player);')
Personaly I also think it helps readability. ("When in doubt, add spaces.")

In hope you do not disagree and remember this note untill your next commit, ;)
Devurandom