On 8/18/08, Dennis Schridde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Am Montag, 18. August 2008 05:28:09 schrieb Bugs Buggy:
> > Author: buginator
> > Fixes bug #12116
>
> Now it's me comming to you with style complaints. ;)

Well, that makes 3 out of 5. :P

It is mostly good, but sometimes (almost exclusively in debug() calls) you
> have no spaces between parameters, which makes it linewrap oddly.
> (i.e. 'debug(LOG_ERROR,"Couldn't find droid %d to disembark from player
> %d's
> transporter?",droidID,player);')
> Personaly I also think it helps readability. ("When in doubt, add spaces.")
>
> In hope you do not disagree and remember this note untill your next commit,
> ;)
> Devurandom

Noted, I will try to remember.

However keep in mind, that my # 1 objective is to fix the issue at hand.
Everything else is secondary.
I don't got lots of free time available, and I tend to focus on
fixing/improving things, and whitespace issues are WAY, way down the list
(if at all) for when I check over the patch.

If your (all) really adamant about these whitespace issues, then...I guess
you know what to do about it.

It doesn't help that we can't run the code through astyle, since that wasn't
done in the first place, and you can't use astyle on just patch files.