On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Freddie Witherden
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Ari, Tim,
>
> Good news about the Xcode project!
>
> However, do you know if it is possible to comment out a target for
> 10.5 (which ships with Bison 2.3)? So far as 10.5 goes, trunk builds
> (with a slight modification to multiint.c IIRC).

I don't have 10.5.  There would, however, be more than just leaving
out the Bison target required to make it work on both 10.4 and 10.5
with its included copy of Bison.  A more likely solution would be for
the Bison target to do the following:

1. If the installed Bison is not 2.3 or better, fetch and build Bison 2.3.
2. No matter what, create a wrapper script that will call Bison 2.3,
whether it was built in step 1 or not.

Then the Xcode project can point to the wrapper script for its build rules.