I was looking for a good way to have the FMVs play on all platforms, with no
sync issues, and I came across liboggplay.

It seems to fit the bill on what we need.
It requires liboggz, libfishsound (and of course, libogg, libtheora,
libvorbis).

Anyone against using these libs?  I did a preliminary test on windows, and
it seems to work OK, but I am reluctent to add it to the warzone code if
other platforms will have issues.
That mainly means that I need mac people to compile/build their test
programs, and see if it works OK with the FMV files that Angus uploaded.

If everyone is OK with it, and mac tests are good, I could add the support
to warzone pretty quickly.

Here are the urls:
liboggplay : http://annodex.net/software/liboggplay/index.html
liboggz : http://annodex.net/node/11
libfishsound : http://www.annodex.net/software/libfishsound/
libtheora : http://theora.org/

The old FMV patch, while works (as in it displays & plays audio) it tends to
get out of sync, and I don't have allot of time to see where the issue is
and trying to figure out someone else's patch.