#59: Make the autotools buildsystem use the SQLite library as provided by the
operating system
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Giel         |              Owner:  Giel
     Type:  enhancement  |             Status:  new
 This patch alters the configure script and automake system such that,
 whenever the system provides SQLite libraries (through pkg-config), it
 will use those instead of the SQLite version we have included in our own
 source code.

 I've currently set it to only link with the version 3.5.4 of SQLite (i.e.
 the same version we provide), because I've confirmed that Warzone breaks
 with 3.5.9. (I.e. we fail to load the campaign with that version).

 This patch changes the way that the [browser:trunk/lib/sqlite3/sqlite3.h
 sqlite3.h] header is included. Instead of #includeing from
 "[browser:trunk/lib/sqlite3/sqlite3.h lib/sqlite3/sqlite3.h]" we now
 #include <sqlite3.h>. This allows to select either of our own header or
 the OS provided one at compile time. To accomplish this, however, I had to
 alter the preprocessor parameters for all build systems and had to move
 physfs_vfs.[ch] to lib/framework/ (out of lib/sqlite3/ to be precise).

 The autotools, win32 raw makefile, Code::Blocks and MSVC build systems
 should have been updated correctly. OSX will still require an update.

 NOTE:
   ''Before'' applying the patch you might need to move
 lib/sqlite3/physfs_vfs.[ch] to lib/framework/

--
Ticket URL: <http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/59>
Warzone 2100 Trac <http://wz2100.net/>