Hey, guys.

Having to click "OK" twice in the middle of an installation (to
install OpenAL) is kind of annoying. Also, having the OpenAL installer
pop up when the Warzone installer is in silent mode is not only
annoying, but defeats the purpose of silent mode.

Apparently, the reason it's currently not silent is because we
supposedly can't agree to the license for the users.

But I've looked through the license being agreed to:

> Creative Labs, Inc. is providing you with this OpenAL32.dll installer and
> other
> OpenAL files  ("Software").  You may use and freely integrate with your
> software
> applications and distribute such throughout the world at no cost or further
> obligation to Creative.

That's not a EULA, that's a distribution license. Furthermore, it
gives us permission for free distribution: "You may... freely
integrate with your software... at no cost or further obligation." It
doesn't say anything like "as long as your users agree to this
license." Making our users agree to it would count as a "further
obligation". It's like the GPL - you don't need to agree to it to
install software with that license, only to redistribute it.

Because of this, I think we can safely make it silent.

Thoughts?

-Zarel