2009/5/8 bugs buggy <buginato...@gmail.com>:
> Check the lua branch.  Most all these script issues will be fixed with
> lua, once we get that up and running.
> AFAIK, Gerard did have AIV at least partially converted.

Does Lua fix the BecomePrey issues? If so, why not just replace it
with BecomePrey?

BecomePrey was designed for 1.10, and Aiv was designed for 2.1, and
2.2 balance is _much_ more similar to 1.10 than 2.1. Plus, I've heard
that BecomePrey is overall a much better AI than Aiv - many have
mentioned that BecomePrey is hard to beat at the lowest settings,
while Aiv can be beaten by spamming flamers on lowest pretty easily.

-Zarel