As you may/may not know, on windows, we have UAC restrictions on vista
/ win7, so we (or SDL) can't write to the default path where we
install the game into.

On macs, it is pretty hidden on how to access the stdout/stderr logs as well.

I suggest we always turn on --debugfile with a file called
wzlog_date_time.txt and stick it  in our 'logs' directory which is in
the config directory.
In case you were wondering, we use CSIDL_PERSONAL, which would be
C:\Users\user name\Documents\Warzone 2100\logs.

That will also be the location of wz2100.rpt file as well, since we
have the same issue as stderr/stdout.txt have.

Objections?