On 4/22/10, Christian Ohm  wrote:
> On Sunday, 18 April 2010 at 13:21, buginator wrote:
>  > ** DO NOT COMMIT into tags/2.3.0 without ML or IRC approval ***
>
>  Things we might possibly want to include in 2.3.0:
>
>  http://developer.wz2100.net/changeset/10659 - fix compilation with gcc 4.5,
>  only needed for debug compiles though.
>
>  http://developer.wz2100.net/changeset/10681 - draw subtitles with shadows,
>  improves readability.
>
>  http://developer.wz2100.net/changeset/10682 - remove the allowSubtitles
>  variable, which prevented the subtitle option from working.
>
>  http://developer.wz2100.net/changeset/10683 - retry in windowed mode (could
> be
>  snipped after the first change in screen.c).
>
>  None of those are really critical, just nice to have, but I think there's
> very
>  little risk in incuding them.

I more or less agree, however, I also have that nagging feeling back
in my head saying we shouldn't put anything else besides bug fixes at
this late stage.  I know I was for it when we first talked, but
thinking about it a bit more, makes we want to wait until 2.3.1.

If the others want these patches in 2.3.0, then I am fine with that as well.
I tested 10681, and it does make it more readable, the others, I
haven't really tested.