On Sun, 2010-04-25 at 18:18 +0200, Christian Ohm wrote:
> On Sunday, 25 April 2010 at 12:11, Gilles J. Seguin wrote:
> > - create --enable-system-GLee option to used system GLee library
> >   and header
>
> What's wrong with the current way? When GLee is installed on the system, it
> uses that, else the integrated copy.

wrong, try
# cp GLee.h /usr/include/GL
# cp libGLee.a /usr/lib64
# ./configure

> > - new macro MZ_HAVE_GLEE to select between includes <GLee.h> and
> >   <GL/GLee.h>
>
> Ehm, no? Why would we want to litter our code with ifdefs if we have autoconf
> to sort it out?

Actual source code is undocumented hack, over hack, over hack.
please, do not stop making the code, more intelligible.

Accept the patch as it is

and remove <GLee.h>
That is, you were suppose to make it wright on first pass.
Not adding another hack

read again,
configure "GLee library" has a library
that is, i want to test with the real thing

the header for GLew are included has
#include <GL/glew.h>

we will add as many ifdef's as necessary, number of them is certainly
not a criteria. come on.